Wednesday, December 26, 2012

The Dominican Republic in Photos

As I've written these posts about my time in the Dominican Republic, it's been REALLY hard to pick out just a few things to share with you.  I want to write about everything that happened on the trip, I want to tell you about every child I interacted with and every morning devotion that Chris prepared for our team.  I want to tell you about all the children that forever stole my heart.  I want to tell you about the country that humbled me.  I want to tell you how God worked on my heart.  But I can't.  I can't put to words some of the things I saw and felt.  But I can show you through photos.

For my final post on my trip to the Dominican Republic with Operation Christmas Child, I wanted to share with you a little photo montage I put together with the photos I took on my trip.

It's never too late (or too early) to start "giving Christmas away" through Operation Christmas Child.


This video features the song "Give This Christmas Away" by Matthew West, (C) 2009 Simple Tense Songs (Admin. by Music Services, Inc.) Wyzell Music (Admin. by Music Services, Inc.) Songs For Delaney.