Tuesday, October 2, 2012

Nom Nom Nom




I usually don't snack on popcorn - not sure why, just wasn't a big fan.  Until now.  I tried a bag of Smart Select's Cinnamon Brown Sugar popcorn and couldn't put the bag down.  This is not normal for me since I usually don't chow down on popcorn.

After a couple of fist fills of popcorn, I offered Mike some, secretly hoping he wouldn't take any so there would be more for me; but he did and LOVED it!

The popcorn wasn't stale (which is great since it's in a resealable bag) and the flavor wasn't too much - or too little for that fact.  I had fun licking my fingers after shoving my hand in the bag for another fistful.

Needless to say, the bag of popcorn won't last long in our house.  Guess that means we'll just need to buy more!

(DISCLAIMER: I'm reviewing this product for free as part of the BzzCampaign, and I'm a BzzAgent.)

No comments: